Monday 4 March 2013

In Which My Name Appears in the Daily Mail

As you may know, the Justice and Security Bill returns to the Commons today in a move which appears to have been engineered to get it out of the way before the Liberal Democrats' Spring Conference.
 
My latest blogpost on the subject is here. Aside from blogging, I've also supported conference motions (both when debated at Autumn Conference and when proposed for Spring Conference), signed the petition to our parliamentarians, written an open letter to Nick Clegg, written an actual letter to Nick Clegg and signed a letter to The Times.
 
Over the weekend, I also signed a letter, organised by the Lib Dems Against Secret Courts campaign, which is in today's Daily Mail. My name appears 39th in the list of 116 activists who had signed by the time the letter was submitted.
 
Andrew

No comments: