Thursday 31 January 2013

The Hobbit: How It Should Have Ended...

Some people (fools!) think that The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is too long. They cannot understand why anyone (me!) can be looking forward to the Extended Edition coming out. (I've seen October rumoured for this...)

Ho hum, each to their own.

The folks over at How It Should Have Ended have come up with a way of shortening The Hobbit Trilogy (and The Tolkien sextet) quite dramatically and with great comic effect. Keep watching past the closing credits too, for an additional Dwarvish treat...


Andrew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sticking to my strategy of ignoring all the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films - I'd rather preserve my cherished images from Tolkien's books than risk having them destroyed by the films.