Saturday 29 December 2012

2012: A Blogging Top 10 - Part 1

Here is a list of the most popular posts published on my blog this year. It excludes some of the perennially popular older posts and reflects only those written over the course of 2012. Stats courtesy of Google Analytics. Today, Numbers 10 to 7...

At Number 10, This review of JRR Tolkien's book, The Hobbit. I had read it as part of my 4-yearly programme of re-reading Tolkien's great works, although I have only just started with The Lord of the Rings, so my usual programme is somewhat out of synch.

Another book review makes it to Number 9, this time it's Margaret Atwood's The Edible Woman, which I found interesting in concept but ultimately disappointing.

Next up, I suspect that including the words "gratuitous male nudity" in the blog-title of Sunday Sounds 48 may have helped its popularity...

Finally for this instalment of my year's top 10, at number 7, my review of The Amazing Spiderman: sadly it wasn't all that amazing....

Andrew

No comments: