Saturday 8 September 2012

Saturday Six 4

Welcome to another selection of six blogposts which have caught my eye over the past week. Here are this week's six:

Stephen shared some pictures of his day out at the Olympic Paralympic Park.

There was an interesting and innovative version of One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" on Michael's blog.

This piece on George Galloway from The Guardian's Clare Allan is bang on the money.

I'm not sure I'm quite there yet, but Nick Barlow makes a cogent argument for ending the coalition government - the reshuffle does nothing to reinvigorate the core reason for the coalition and rather more to give sucker to the Tory Right. Also in relation to the reshuffle, but specifically in relation to the return of David Laws to the Government, I agree with every word of what Mark Reckons.

Finally, I agree with this post from Stephen Tall - Reshuffle Honours are a grubby feature of our Honours system.

Andrew

No comments: