Wednesday 29 August 2012

NOW! That's What I Call A Tune! 47

And so with NOW! 47 - released in November 2000 - we reach the last of the 20th Century NOW! albums - and next week we'll enter a shiny new decade, century and millenium. There's lots of bubblegum pop to choose from... But that's all for next week!

There are a number of tracks I could have chosen this week too - including In Demand from Texas' Greatest Hits album (I struggle to believe that was 12 years ago but that's growing old for you!) I've chosen LeAnn Rimes instead though. She has a truly amazing voice - particularly on "How Do I Live?" which she sang as a mere 15 year old. On that song, her voice was mature beyond her years even if it's arguable if she had the life-experience to really appreciate the lyrics. 

For now, though, this is Can't Fight The Moonlight:



Andrew

No comments: