Saturday 14 April 2012

Tim Minchin - Three Minute Song

I don't tend to watch the Royal Variety Show and so I've only just discovered this absolute gem from last years show from the ever-fabulous Tim Minchin

There are not many superlatives I can't throw at this - it is, quite simply, one of the best things I have EVER seen. That's not hyperbole - I defy you to watch this and not be in awe of his lyrical and musical dexterity and the precision with which he executes his "Three Minute Song":

Enjoy:




Andrew

2 comments:

Raybeard said...

I don't think you've set up the right link, Andrew (at least I couldn't get there) but I found it by going through Google and Youtube - and now I too am in awe of his wit, humour and cleverness.
I only 'discovered' him relatively recently and he certainly doesn't skimp on delivering high value entertainment.

oneexwidow said...

Video now properly embedded! :-)