Sunday 27 February 2011

2 Years of Blogging - kind of!

Although I didn't start this blog until July 2009, today is the second anniversary of me being bitten by the blogging bug. My former colleague and friend Stephen had been blogging for some time and had asked me to do a guest piece for him. Without a deadline and without a topic, it took me a while to come up with something but I eventually did.

Having written the piece, and seeing it published, I was inspired to join him in the ranks of bloggers. After some further procrastination I did and the rest, as they say, is history. 

Although I will still make a song and dance when anniversaries of this blog roll round, I will always count that guest post for Stephen as the real beginning of my blogging journey!

Click here to read it in all it's nascent glory and here for Stephen's blog.


Andrew

4 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

It took more than a while!

MadeInScotland said...

Congratulations.

ahoj

Kyle Leach said...

Happy blogiversary Andrew!

oneexwidow said...

Thank you all!