Friday 20 August 2010

A Pretty Picture for Friday...

I don't follow sport just to look at sportsmen (as some people have been known to suggest) and as a general rule I don't find them attractive - although this important linguistic story on Stephen's blog about the Spanish inability to pronounce "ps" does feature a very nice Fernando Torres.

I also don't tend to use this blog to publish pictures of fit young men -there are plenty of other places on the internet for that sort of thing! But...

I've featured Andy Murray in previous posts and much as I admire him, I've never really found him that attractive. This picture from American Vogue, however, shows him in a completed new light... Enjoy!



Andrew

2 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

What is he wearing?

oneexwidow said...

I'm not sure... looks like a bullet proof vest.